[vtkusers] R: Re: R: Re: Help Me!! vtk compile error!!

ale.nonis at libero.it ale.nonis at libero.it
Tue Mar 31 05:28:32 EDT 2015

Hi,

I tried but the error it's always the same:
 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public:
__thiscall vtkBoundingBox::vtkBoundingBox(double const * const)" (__imp_??
0vtkBoundingBox@@QAE at QBN@Z) in function _main and error LNK1120: 1 unsolved
externals.

Alessandro

<drescherjm at gmail.com>, "vtkusers at vtk.org"<vtkusers at vtk.org>