[vtkusers] What options to set to build vtkRenderingVolumeAMR?

Julien Aubert julien.aubert.mail at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 04:15:14 EDT 2015

I'm on OS X 10.10, used homebrew to install vtk 6.2. After trying that, also downloaded the 6.2 tar file and compiled it myself.

I tried searching VTK docs and build code but I am unable to figure out how to make vtkRenderingVolumeAMR being built.

What option need to be set? or is it some optional dependency that needs to be available?

(It was not too clear to me which group options would enable which libraries).

Julien