[vtkusers] 32 bit compiling

Benjamin Hopfer greenb3ret at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 23:52:28 EDT 2015

I run CMake into two different output folders, one for 32bit with the 32bit
generator and one for 64bit with the 64bit generator.
Works fine for me. It also allows for much easier 32/64bit-specific
configuration, because you don't need to mess with Visual Studio
configuration files.

No idea if links to private blogs are allowed in here (Tell me otherwise).
I wrote a blog entry on this:
http://benjaminhopfer.com/2014/08/24/qt-5-vtk-6-and-visual-studio-development-environment/

Kind Regards,
Benjamin