[vtkusers] 32 bit compiling

Karsten Tausche karsten.tausche at student.hpi.de
Thu Mar 26 15:31:37 EDT 2015

Hi,
I just realized that I selected the 64bit compiler in the screenshot.
You have to select the 32bit version there (e.g., "Visual Studio 12
2013", without the "Win64" suffix).
Switching to 32bit in the configuration manager always leads to build
errors, as this somehow breaks the configuration done by CMake. (At
least i didn't find a working way to switch between 32/64 in VS, for
solutions that are generated by CMake).

Karsten