[vtkusers] 32 bit compiling

Karsten Tausche karsten.tausche at student.hpi.de
Thu Mar 26 11:37:28 EDT 2015

Hi,

instead of changing the platform in Visual Studio, you need to setup
your CMake build with a generator for a 64bit compiler. You can see your
current generator next to the Configure and Generate buttons in the
CMake gui. To change it, you need to rebuild the whole project (delete
cache, configure, build; or use a second build tree instead).
When configuring a clean build tree, you should get a dialog like in the
attached image. Make sure to select a 64 compiler there.

Hope that helps,
Karsten