[vtkusers] The cross/coplane issue when draw polyline with mesh surface.

qinyang_1980 qinyang_1980 at qq.com
Tue Mar 24 22:59:32 EDT 2015

Hello All,

I'm a fresh member of vtk users.

I meet an strange issue when draw polyline over the mesh surface.

The polyline will be blocked somewhere by the mesh surface because they are
coplanar.
Please see the picture below:

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5731146/Untitled.png>

But if I open this file by using ParaView, it do not have this cross issue.
But it will have some shift effect. Please see the below picture :

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5731146/Untitled2.png>

Somebody can tell me how to resovle this cross issue ?
My target is let the user see the polyline and mesh both clearly.

Thanks.