[vtkusers] add more libs to vtkNativeLibrary?

-Daniel- ich_daniel at habmalnefrage.de
Tue Mar 24 07:35:44 EDT 2015

Hello,

I have an issue with using of different libs:
To load all the necessary libs, I used on the one hand a
"vtkNativeLibrary.LoadAllNativeLibraries ()" and on the other hand
"Runtime.getRuntime ().load(absolutePathOfMySeparateDLL)". This separate lib
is required for a function (F).
So that everything is working fine in my development environment.
If I create an executable from my code, so everything is well loaded. But
when testing the function F so crashes my program. I get a
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError, it seems as if the separate library not
loaded.

What happened here?
Can I add more DLLs to the list of vtkNativeLibrary?