[vtkusers] Render pass problem with multi vtkRenderers on a window

WeltMarco godimarcovr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:57:26 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,
i'm working on a project in which i will have a vtkWindow with the surface
separated in 2 vtkRenderer.
I am applying a vtkRenderPass to both vtkRenderers (a post processing pass)
and, while i have no problem with the left vtkRenderer, i have problem
drawing the right one.

I would assume that in the case of multi renderers, the drawing would start
on the vtkRenderer in which i applied the pass (meaning that (0,0) point
would be bottom left of the right renderer for example).

Instead, when i draw the right renderer i overwrite the left one! I already
tried to render in another position
(for example RenderQuad(width,2*width-1,0,height-1) for the right one, with
the left one being RenderQuad(0,width-1,0,height-1))

Is there a solution for this?
I based the code on the vtkGaussianBlurPass code, so my setup is very
similar to that.

Thank you and goodbye
Marco Godi