[vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyleTrackballActor behavior

Muhammad Nour mnour.ai at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 03:39:56 EDT 2015

Dear all,
I'm very sorry.
There is no problem with vtkInteractorStyleTrackballActor class.
My problem was caused by applying vtkTransform to new actors.
It was resolved.
Sorry again.

From: mnour.ai at hotmail.com
To: vtkusers at vtk.org
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 13:49:34 +0000
Subject: [vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyleTrackballActor behavior

Hi all,I am using MS visual studio 2008 and vtk 5.10I have rendering window and set its InteractorStyle to vtkInteractorStyleTrackballActor:vtkRenderWindowInteractor* iren = vtkRenderWindowInteractor::New();iren->SetRenderWindow(renWin);vtkInteractorStyleTrackballActor* style = vtkInteractorStyleTrackballActor::New();iren->SetInteractorStyle(style);iren->Initialize();ren->ResetCamera();renWin->Render();
If my render window initialized with some actors, mouse interaction act like expected.If I add other actors, old actors mouse interaction still act as expected but added actors mouse interaction look like vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera (maybe by default):vtkActor* actorCopy = vtkActor::New();actorCopy->SetMapper(mapperCopy);actorCopy->SetPosition(newPos[0], newPos[1], newPos[2]);actorCopy->SetUserTransform(trn);ren->AddActor(actorCopy);renWin->Render();What should I do to make new actors mouse interaction look like vtkInteractorStyleTrackballActor?Thank you very much