[vtkusers] VTK+GDCM+JAVA error in CMake

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 09:16:36 EDT 2015

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 7:04 AM, -Daniel- <ich_daniel at habmalnefrage.de>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> if I import DICOM objects I always get this warning:
> Warning: In ..\..\vtk-dicom-master\Source\vtkDICOMSliceSorter.cxx, line 906
> vtkDICOMSliceSorter (00000000194B0C70): Multidimensional series appears to
> be missing slices, representation will be inaccurate.
>
> And my imported object looks stretched. What I need to change or set yet?
> To set "Spacing" has no influence on the result.

The warning means that the reader can't figure out how to sort your data.
You
can call SortingOff() on the reader to eliminate the warning, but that
won't fix the
spacing issue.  I suppose that you can add a vtkImageChangeInformation
filter
after the reader to change the spacing.

Can you briefly describe what kind of data set you are trying to read?

 - David