[vtkusers] Get/Set values Vector Data

Chiranjib Sur sur.chiranjib at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:37:19 EDT 2015

Hi Allen,
Thanks for your reply. I now understand the philosophy behind the insert
tuple thing.
One the other hand, to reply your questions (if I understood it correctly),
I can do the get/set operation with scalars (single component) easily and
correctly, which means my polydata points are created properly. What
exactly you mean by "down stream".

I am new to this field and may be I am missing the terminologies. To
reiterate, my problem is to assign same vector properties to my poly points
but with different values (separated by offset).

Thanks again in advance for your help.

Chiranjib