[vtkusers] Fill interior 3D object

Alex Malyushytsky malyushytsky at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 21:34:00 EDT 2015

AFAI understand there is no solid objects there are presentations of solids.
Such presentation may look like solid unless you are inside the object.
If that not what you want you are on your own.

Similar to 2d , 3d  objects exist for a solely purpose of presentation.
You may 'subdivide' your sphere for example and construct it from the
number of hexahedrons ( like circle from quadrilaterals),
but even if you do so you will see those elements when you move your camera
too close not like solids.

But if it what you want , you may look at Delaunay3D.

Regards,
    Alex