[vtkusers] VTK+GDCM+JAVA error in CMake

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 11:04:48 EDT 2015

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 5:16 AM, -Daniel- <ich_daniel at habmalnefrage.de>
wrote:

> I load the two DLLs with "Runtime.getRuntime().loadLibrary(dllname);" and I
> get an errror: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
> D:\extend DLLs\vtkDICOMJava.dll: Can't find dependent libraries

I see this error on my system when the PATH is not set correctly.  Make
sure that
all of the VTK dlls are in the path.  I know that on my system, when the
path is set,
this error does not occur.

Was the cmake-configuration incorrect? Perhaps already for compiling GDCM?
> ... I see in my cmake-GDCM settings, I forgot to set GDCM_USE_VTK. But now
> (with set flag) I get 13 errors when compiling in Visual Studio 10.

Don't turn on GDCM_USE_VTK.  Just turn on USE_GDCM in vtk-dicom.

 - David