[vtkusers] Java distribution with VTK

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Mar 16 16:22:56 EDT 2015

Redistributed package of VTK/Java are generated everyday and can be found
on our dashboard with the following link.
 Although, the Windows machine needs to get back on so you could get the
windows one again.

Seb

https://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=VTK&filtercount=1&showfilters=1&field1=groupname/string&compare1=63&value1=super