[vtkusers] Embed C++ vtk window into java

James Potota tr_jun-jiang.ee at vitrox.com
Mon Mar 16 04:29:29 EDT 2015

Hi.

I'm new to vtk. I can launch a C++ VTK window in my Java application by
using JNI but they were in separate windows. What I want to do is embed that
C++ vtk window into my java application.

I hava an idea which is pass the "vtkRenderWindow" as an object from C++ to
Java via JNI. Because I assume both "vtkRenderWindow" in C++ and Java were
the same data type but i doubt it would works.

Can anyone please show me a correct way to achieve this ? I would really
appreciate that.