[vtkusers] System.loadLibray() in 6.2

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Fri Mar 13 10:05:52 EDT 2015

Hum interesting,

I'm wondering what are the differences in names between your
System.loadLibrary(..)
calls and the one listed in vtkNativeLibrary.

I'm wondering if it is specific to windows?

Do you mind sharing your list of System.loadLibrary(..) and what you have
for

for (vtkNativeLibrary lib : vtkNativeLibrary.values()) {
    System.out.println(lib.GetLibraryName());
 }

Those should match...

Thanks,

Seb