[vtkusers] Building Cocoa example on OSX

Andy Somogyi andy.somogyi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:02:26 EDT 2015

This is bizarre, it seems to be building in c++11 mode now. Even created a new dir and built from there, and seems to work in C++11 mode.

Before, it was failing in Directory.cxx, but I didn’t save previous out log.

I probably just had some junk in there from somewhere else, so sorry, never mind, I don’t think there is any c++11 issue.