[vtkusers] VTK Python3 support

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Mar 5 13:03:30 EST 2015

One thing that came up before and I wanted to remind folks. To many of us
that primarily support Python 2, it is not desirable to run 3-to-2
conversion during the build process. This would make development &
debugging fairly annoying. Whenever possible, we should avoid this. When
not possible, the preference would be to require 2-to-3 conversion at build
time.

Best,
-berk