[vtkusers] How to color a polydata according to a WarpVector ?

mightos mightos at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 15:53:46 EDT 2015

I'm really sad to see that the documentation, the community and the support
behind VTK are quasi inexistant.
I'm really a beginner but I know that VTK has a huge library and that it's
performances are very good. However, the documentation is the very minimum
in term of content and it is quite arid to read.

I'm also quite surprised with this "forum" or "mailing-list" thing which, to
me, looks like a pre-2000s exchange website.