[vtkusers] vtkGUISupportQtOpenGL and vtkRenderingOpenGL2

Ram Sampath ram at centroidpic.com
Fri Jun 26 20:19:13 EDT 2015

Hello ,

 I am trying to use QVtkWidget2 which seems to be part of
vtkGUISupportQtOpenGL . I feel like this is the only way to get
Qt/OpenGL/VTK window.
.
 But I am getting the following error message.

CMake Error at Rendering/OpenGL/CMakeLists.txt:3 (message):
  vtkRenderingOpenGL cannot be built with vtkRenderingOpenGL2, please
disable
  one of them.

Does anyone have experience in dealing with this issue ?

Ideally I would like to solve the problem of rendering VTK into a seperate
Qt OpenGL window . I already have another window which does a regular
OpenGL update and it seems like things are getting mixed up with these two
OpenGL contexts.

 Please let me know if you have an idea of how to fix this issue.

Thanks
Ram.