[vtkusers] LNK2019 when using vtk6.2 in 32 bit environment vs2013 only

Andy Chen zchenandy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 11:43:51 EDT 2015

I have trying to use the vtk 6.2. I build vtk for 32 bits and 64 bits
without any errors.   My test program worked for 64 bit but had LNK 2019
errors as below when I tried to compile it for 32 bit. Apparently the
compiler cannot find the match functions in the library.  I would
appreciate if you have any suggestion to where the problem might be?

Thanks,

Andy

Error 4 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport)
public: __thiscall vtkDebugLeaksManager::vtkDebugLeaksManager(void)"
(__imp_??0vtkDebugLeaksManager@@QAE at XZ) referenced in function "void
__cdecl `dynamic initializer for 'vtkDebugLeaksManagerInstance''(void)"
(??__EvtkDebugLeaksManagerInstance@@YAXXZ)

Error 10 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport)
public: void __thiscall vtkDataArray::InsertTuple1(int,double)"
(__imp_?InsertTuple1 at vtkDataArray@@QAEXHN at Z) referenced in function
"private: int __thiscall CDlg3DView::PipeLine3DODSurface(void)"
(?PipeLine3DODSurface at CDlg3DView@@AAEHXZ)

Error 11 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport)
public: static class vtkPoints * __cdecl vtkPoints::New(void)"
(__imp_?New at vtkPoints@@SAPAV1 at XZ) referenced in function "private: int