[vtkusers] Trouble comparing polydata with their ID

Laurent l.paul at uclouvain.be
Tue Jun 16 09:09:04 EDT 2015

Dear Users,

I'd like to compare two polydata and check if they are the same.
I got those polydata by running two times a vtkCOnnectivityFilter that
extract region considering a point and the method
SetExtractionModeToClosestPoint(). Hence, each of my two points are
associated to an extracted region.
I thought I could compare the ID of the two regions obtained to check if
they are the same. But I can't find a simple way to get this ID. (I can see
it through the print() method  but can't access to it)

Any idea? To get this ID? To check if the polydata are the same?