[vtkusers] vtk image from itk

gregthom992 gregthom992 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 00:36:51 EDT 2015

I found the culprit !

I was passing a list of filenames computed outside of ImageSeriesReader to
ImageSeriesReader.  I had thought it will sort filenames for me but it
doesn't.
Now, I use dcm_series_filenames = reader.GetGDCMSeriesFileNames(dcm_dir,
seriesUID) and then reader.SetFileNames(dcm_series_filenames) since I had
already obtained the seriesUID and list of files

Thanks for all you help. Also David thanks for the warning about the image
orientation. I am now figuring out how to handle the Orientation of my VTK
images.