[vtkusers] Can't build RenderingExternal module

Pablo Rubi pabloarubi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 15:39:14 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to integrate VTK into SFML2.0, using this test
<https://github.com/Kitware/VTK/blob/master/Rendering/External/Testing/Cxx/TestGLUTRenderWindow.cxx>
as a guide.

I'm having problems while trying to include ExternalVTKWidget.h. I've
found this
blog post <http://kitware.com/blog/home/post/688> saying that the classes I
need are in a module called vtkRenderingExternal. I've tried with no luck
to build it, could you guide me through that process?

I'm running CMake, already tried adding a variable
Module_vtkRenderingExternal=ON, but that didn't work. I got that idea from this
page
<http://www.visitusers.org/index.php?title=VTK_6.0_Upgrade#Building_VTK> in
the wiki.

Thanks for your help!

If you need any other detail, let me know.

Blito