[vtkusers] vtkHierarchicalBoxDataSet

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon Jun 15 14:22:05 EDT 2015

Dear Magician,

Unfortunately, vtkAMRBox is not wrapped into Python. The right solution is
to add a method to vtkOverlappingAMR that takes 6 int values and internally
generates an AMR box. Maybe you can give that a shot.

AMRCommon.h is a utility header written for that example. To duplicate it
in Python, you have to rewrite it I am afraid.

Best,
-berk