[vtkusers] "zoom in" in VTK Image viewer when displaying CT images

Prashanth prashanth.dumpuri at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 12:05:50 EDT 2015

David,

Thanks for the immediate response. Your suggestion works.

I stopped debugging ITK-SNAP at glScalef and assumed that it was the
command responsible for displaying texture. After I read your email, I
looked further and ITK-SNAP does use texture mapping and the default is set
to 'nearest neighbor'. I changed that to 'Linear' and the display (after
zooming in) is similar to VTK.

Thanks again
Prashanth