[vtkusers] Simple Operation with Activiz to change camera position and update window

Terry Price terry.price at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 15:50:26 EDT 2015

Hello,

I have (hopefully) a pretty simple question with Activiz and c#:

I followed the instructions here:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/CSharp/ActiViz.NET

and got the sphere rendering.  Now, I'd like to add a winforms button that
changes the position of the camera.

I added a winforms button and made the vtkRender object class-level so that
the button click handler can see it.

here's my button code:

 private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            Renderer.GetActiveCamera().SetPosition(5.0d, 2.0d, 3.0d);
        }

The issue is the render port doesn't update untill I click on how.

How can I force it to update?

--
-Terry J. Price
905-706-5371