[vtkusers] vtkGPUVolumeRaycastMapper in the webserver

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Jun 2 05:13:36 EDT 2015

VTK-Web is based on Python and can not really be based on Java for the
server side. In fact, there is no specific need on the server side. A
simple Apache 2.4.7+ on the front to deliver the HTML and JS while dealing
with some forwarding and that's it.

This is specially true if you don't want to crash your web server by doing
invalid access within VTK.

Seb