[vtkusers] Fwd: Unsure how to use vtkDelaunay3D

vtk matt vtkmatt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 21:00:41 EDT 2015

Yeah this was my understanding.  Any idea then why I only see surface
triangles when I render it?  I set my actor to wireframe mode and I see no
internal structure.  Maybe this is just a visualization thing?  With the
info you provided I did iterate across all cells and cast them to type
vtkTetra and they all have four faces which is good.  It would be great to
see this visualized though as a sanity check that I do in fact have
tetrahedrons.  Thanks again.