[vtkusers] vtkGPUVolumeRaycastMapper in the webserver

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Mon Jun 1 09:48:58 EDT 2015

Hi there,

We have no report so far that suggests that the GPU accelerated mode cannot
worked in the web server. Also, code wise, there is nothing preventing you
to use GPU mapper. It could be a threading or locking issue with dealing
with GPU. Can you run volume mapper in standalone mode without any trouble?

Thanks,
- Aashish

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 8:46 AM, Sebastien Jourdain <
sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com> wrote:

> The latest (auto-generated) documentation is available here:
>
> http://www.paraview.org/ParaView/Doc/Nightly/www/js-doc/index.html
>

> On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 2:44 PM, Sebastien Jourdain <
> sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com> wrote:
>
>> VTK-Web and ParaViewWeb support both image delivery and geometry (WebGL).
>>
>> Unfortunately most of the documentation is on ParaViewWeb but should
>> apply to VTK as well (~mostly ;-).
>>
>> http://pvw.kitware.com
>>
>> I'm not going to be very responsive, since I'm in vacation in Europe, but
>> you never know...
>>
>> Seb
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 2:38 PM, Emptystack <wulihouxiaoshuai at 163.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Seb!
>>>      I don't know much about the VTK-web. It seemly that the VTK-web need
>>> the WebGL to render on the client side. Is there some demo or example on
>>> the
>>> internet to display how to use the VTK-web?
>>>
>>> Many thanks!
>>>

>>> --

>>> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

*| Aashish Chaudhary | Technical Leader         | Kitware Inc.            *
*| http://www.kitware.com/company/team/chaudhary.html
<http://www.kitware.com/company/team/chaudhary.html>*