[vtkusers] Fwd: webgl output of VTKPolyData.py

Jian Cheng jian.cheng.1983 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 18:21:36 EDT 2015

Hi Sebastien,

Thanks very much for your reply.
I think you gave a correct reason.

Based on your suggestion on Paraview, I tried paraview 3.98.1 in my
laptop, it visualized the vtk file correctly.
However when I save the file into webgl, then opened the html file, the
color of the result is not correct (i.e. not the rgba color), maybe
because the same reason you just mentioned.
For paraview 3.98.1, I noticed that no matter how I changed the second
Drop-down menu (magnitude, 0,1,2,3), the visualization does not change.

Then I downloaded the latest paraview 4.3.1, both the color of
visualization in paraview and color of saved html file are not correct.
I noticed that when I changed the second Drop-down menu (magnitude,
0,1,2,3), the visualization color now changes, because paraview uses one
of the scalar values.

Do you have any suggestion on how to solve the issue the paraview? Thanks.

best,
Jian Cheng