[vtkusers] Iterating through vtkFloatArray

Meehan, Bernard MEEHANBT at nv.doe.gov
Mon Jul 27 10:48:35 EDT 2015

The Wiki has some good examples of how to use vtkFloatArray:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Utilities/KnownLengthArray
The source code documentation also has many examples of how to use it:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/c2_vtk_e_2.html#c2_vtk_e_vtkFloatArray

From: vtkusers <vtkusers-bounces at vtk.org<mailto:vtkusers-bounces at vtk.org>> on behalf of Abdul Abdul <abdul.sw84 at gmail.com<mailto:abdul.sw84 at gmail.com>>
Date: Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 8:24 AM
To: "vtkusers at vtk.org<mailto:vtkusers at vtk.org>" <vtkusers at vtk.org<mailto:vtkusers at vtk.org>>
Subject: [vtkusers] Iterating through vtkFloatArray

Hello,

I noticed that the return type of a function I'm calling is vtkFloatArray. I want to check the components of this array, but, not sure how to iterate through its components.

Since when I tried to iterate through the elements, I got the following error:

TypeError: 'vtkobject' object is not iterable

Why am I getting such error?

Thanks.