[vtkusers] use one polydata to clip another polydata

lee lihouxing at yeah.net
Tue Jul 21 21:45:52 EDT 2015

Hi all,
  Recently I need to use one polydata to clip another polydata. I try to use
vtkclippolydata and vtkImplicitDataSet as the implicit function, but I
failed to get the result. The same problem happened many years ago in this
Message:http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/Problem-with-vtkClipPolyData-tc3192520.html

that message mentioned a solution of using a third party lib which can be
found from this link http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/726,
but I cannot compile the gts and glib as it mentioned.

So anyone knows how to solve this problem? Any advice would be appriciated!

Many thanks!

Lee