[vtkusers] Multiple actors, multiple renderers bug

Drak draktharrblorf at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 13:50:16 EDT 2015

Thank you for your quick reply. I would still like to know why adding and
removing actors works perfectly when both renderers have the same actors
(removing and adding the same actors to both renderers works fine).

But as soon as I have custom combinations of actors/renderers like the one
in my original post, I get weird effects, like random actors disappearing,
"phantom actor" (random actors appearing with transparency for some reason),
etc.

Thank you again.

Also, in the post you sent me, it seems the problem was more with LOD
actors. I quote : "A basic vtkActor/vtkPolyDataMapper with no texture and no
shaders is the only prop that I would trust to add to more than one
renderer."