[vtkusers] Area of Intersection between a volume and a surface

Hedieh Ebrahimi hemla21 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 10:40:50 EDT 2015

Dear all,

I have a question. I am trying to calculate the intersection area between a
hexahedron volume and a triangle surface.

I came across the Python Bindings for VTK. I am wondering if there is any
way to get the cross section between a hexahedron volume and a triangle
surface.

Second is there any way to calculate this cross-sectional area?

I would really appreciate if you could please refer me to any classes or
sample code to do this?

Thank you very much in Advance for your help.

Best Regards,
Hedieh