[vtkusers] vtk 6.1 TCL Wrapping problem

Stephan Stephan.Franke at inpro.de
Tue Jul 14 11:19:36 EDT 2015

Hallo again,

I had fix the linking problem. Now I am in right position to create the
vtkit.exe without problems.
But when I execute the exe I get the message that the vtk.exe is not
installed on the system ( I had to put it in the place where the vtkit.exe
lies). That means, that the building of starkit did not function or vtk was
not linked staticaly. I think that the second is the problem.
So I checked to be true that the VTK_TCL_TK_STATIC flag was ON. It was set
so that I thing that something else is missing for my vtk tcl wrapping
build.
What are the exact setting in cmake for vtk 6.x to build a static tcl/tk
wrapping?
Do I have to check some Modules or are the VTK_Group_tk and VTK_USE_TK flags
are enough?
Thank you very much for you help.

Best regards,
Stephan