[vtkusers] Selection with vtkCompositePolyDataMapper2 mapper problem

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 00:56:46 EDT 2015

 I tried to debug selection and found that in :

vtkSelection* vtkHardwareSelector::GenerateSelection( unsigned int x1,
unsigned int y1,
unsigned int x2, unsigned int y2)

GetPixelInformation(pos, 0); already returns PixelInformation.CompositeID
for block which is outside selection frame as a valid

This means that problem is either within CaptureBuffers() or
GetPixelInformation()
and possibly involves painter or mapper.
I afraid I will have to give up on this unless I get any suggestion which
may help me in finding bug location.