[vtkusers] Simplify is suggestion

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Fri Jul 10 13:00:03 EDT 2015

Do you mean you saw the reduced level-of-detail representation of your data
in ParaView when you were interactively changing the view? ParaView uses
the vtkQuadricClustering decimation filter to compute that decimated
geometry.

Cory

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 8:01 AM, alihadim <ali.hadimogullari at netcad.com.tr>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I tried to open the program using ParaView. This program opened and I saw
> that using simplify method.
> I think paraview is using a different algorithm. (I know that paraview is
> using VTK to.)
>

> --

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

Cory Quammen