[vtkusers] vtkContourWidget with vtkImageSlice

Jose Barreto jose.de.paula at live.com
Thu Jul 9 10:48:44 EDT 2015

Hi,
I'm trying to connect vtkContourWidget in a vtkImageSlice, but I'm having
trouble first when I try to direct, vtkContourWidget appears incorrectly in
the plane (always behind the images).

When I try to use vtkImagePointPlacer, which I believe is the correct
outside, the entrance to it is a VtkImageActor, and I can not draw this kind
of vtkImageSlice object. I'm letting go something? Or is there some other
way to make that connection?