[vtkusers] vtkImageReslice and SetSlabNumberOfSlices(int)

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 14:09:23 EDT 2015

Yes, the slab is centered wrt the reslice plane.  So if SlabNumberOfSlices
is even, then the two middle "slab" slices will be on either side of the
reslice plane (+0.5 above and -0.5 below).

Though this isn't quite related, note that it is possible to change the
spacing between the "slab" slices with SetSlabSliceSpacingFraction().

 - David