[vtkusers] How to combine multiple arrays ?

mightos mightos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 10:27:31 EDT 2015

Thanks.

The *vtkArrayCalculator* seems like a good solution indeed (I've never used
vtkProgrammableFilter but I'll take a look at it also).

One last question though, even if I use *multicomponent *arrays in the
vtkArrayCalculator Function, I always get a array with* one *component only.

Is there a way to get a multicomponent array as an output ?
Or should I use 3 vtkArrayCalculator (one for X, one for Y and the last one
for Z) and then recombine the 3 outputs into a multicomponent array ?
If I have to recombine I'll still be stuck on that operation (which is just
basically appending 3 columns)

Thank you for your help.