[vtkusers] vtkImageData Reflection

Cameron Lowell Palmer cameron.palmer at ntnu.no
Mon Jan 26 07:29:21 EST 2015

When receiving a camera frame I’m converting to vtkImageData like this:

    auto imageImport = vtkSmartPointer<vtkImageImport>::New();
    imageImport->SetDataSpacing(1.0f, 1.0f, 1.0f);
    imageImport->SetDataOrigin(0.f, 0.f, 0.f);
    imageImport->SetWholeExtent(0.f, videoFrame.width - 1.f, 0.f, videoFrame.height - 1.f, 0.f, 0.f);
    imageImport->SetDataExtentToWholeExtent();
    imageImport->SetDataScalarTypeToUnsignedChar();
    imageImport->SetNumberOfScalarComponents(4);
    imageImport->SetImportVoidPointer(videoFrame.rawPixelData);
    imageImport->Update();

    vtkSmartPointer<vtkImageData> imageData = imageImport->GetOutput();

It works, but adding this to an image plane the image is mirrored across the Y-axis (right-left). Am I doing this image conversion correctly?

cameron