[vtkusers] vtk 5.10 to vtk6.1 migration

reks rekha.pyage at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 02:09:56 EST 2015

Hello all,
Currently I am using vtk 5.10 and now I want to move to new version of vtk
6.1.I have gone through the vtk 6.1 migration release notes  and found there
are many changes.I  used SetInput function in my application modules of
vtk5.10 version but it is changed to SetInputData in New release.In that
case I have to change SetInput function to SetInputData function in many
places(say 200-500 places ).Do I need to go to each line of my code and
change the function or Is there any other way to do it?Please can any one
suggest me...

Thanks in advance
reks