[vtkusers] Storing actors into memory C++

Student Life lifestudent37 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 19:29:00 EST 2015

Dear chasank,

Many thanks for your response.

In terms of using a vector data structure, should I implement a separate
class to handle and store multiple objects/vtk actors to memory?

I have changed my class structures and they look a bit like this...

*Actor Class...*

*class Actor{   public:   Actor(); // Constructor. *

*   ~Actor(); // Destructor. *
*   void reset(); // Resets all actor properties*
*   void setColour(); **// Sets colour to actor*
*   void opacity(); **// **Sets opacity to actor*
*}*

*Picker Class...*

*class PickerActor : public Actor{*

*    public:*
*    PickerActor(); // Constructor. *

*    ~PickerActor(); // Destructor. }*

*Multiple Actors Class...*

*class ScreenObjects{   public:   ScreenObjects(); // Constructor. *
*   ~ScreenObjects(); // Destructor.*
*   void addObject();  // Adds actor to memory*
*   void removeObject(); **// Removes actor from memory*
*}*

How can I improve my class/data structure?

Thanks