[vtkusers] Java servlet + Glassfish + volume rendering applications problem

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu Jan 8 13:31:03 EST 2015

Are you getting the same instance of the servlet, or did Glassfish
instantiate another servlet to handle your second request?
This might not be an issue with your design but it actually could be one.
Also what happen when that servlet get GC?

Just some random thought not knowing anything about your architecture.

Seb