[vtkusers] Segmentation fault when using graph function (vtk 6.1, Qt5.3, Ubuntu)

Ted Nguyen trungnguyenduc1602 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 09:57:45 EST 2015

Dear mailing list members,

I am working on a Qt 5.3 project and need to plot data in 2D and 3D
coordinate systems. I've been looking into vtk 6.1 because it seems very
powerful overall and I will also need to visualize image data at a later
point. I have using Qvtkwidget smoothly with this example I have attached
here.

But when I tried to implement the graph example
(/Examples/Charts/Cxx/QChartTable.cxx ), the program show Segmentation Fault
errors. Attached is a testcase that reproduces the issue I'm having with
I also describe the problem on stackoverflow.com

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27810886/segmentation-fault-when-using-graph-function-vtk-6-1-qt5-3-ubuntu
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27810886/segmentation-fault-when-using-graph-function-vtk-6-1-qt5-3-ubuntu>

Please take a look and give me some suggestions.

Thank you guys very much.

Sincerely,

Ted

Qvtk.zip <http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5730011/Qvtk.zip>