[vtkusers] python wrapper for vtkPartialVolumeModeller

Dr. Roman Grothausmann grothausmann.roman at mh-hannover.de
Tue Jan 6 03:50:48 EST 2015

Dear Cory,

Recently I wanted to use Your vtkPartialVolumeModeller in VTK-6.1.0 with python
(as before). However, the VTK directory structure has changed and I could not
find a directory to put it into to compile. Either vtkBoxClipDataSet.h or
vtkDataSetSurfaceFilter.h are not found. There is a note in the CMakeLists.txt
that they used to be in the same directory but that was changed.
What could I do to get a python wrapping for vtkPartialVolumeModeller again in VTK6?

Thanks for any help or hints.
Roman

--
Dr. Roman Grothausmann

Tomographie und Digitale Bildverarbeitung
Tomography and Digital Image Analysis

Institut für Funktionelle und Angewandte Anatomie, OE 4120
Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
Carl-Neuberg-Str. 1
D-30625 Hannover

Tel. +49 511 532-9574