[vtkusers] Fixing vtkPolyDataToImageStencil

Dr. Roman Grothausmann grothausmann.roman at mh-hannover.de
Mon Jan 5 09:33:10 EST 2015

Hi David,

On 05/01/15 15:20, David Gobbi wrote:
 > The .mha file that you attached is giving me an error:
 >
 >    MetaImage: M_ReadElementsData: data not read completely
 >       ideal = 1316134911 : actual = 87431

Sorry, it was compressed with my MHA plugin for fiji which does not recompute
CompressedDataSize because ITK happily ignores any mismatches except for
reporting;-)
Attached the file compressed with ITK itself (possible because the data is less
than 4GB, see https://issues.itk.org/jira/browse/ITK-3321).

Just noticed: it also contains artifacts in slices 130 to 142.

Many thanks for looking into this.
Roman