[vtkusers] some missing module in Python Build

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Feb 27 11:41:36 EST 2015

You are building VTK yourself correct?

What version number?

Did you install the build or are you running it from the build directory?

Under your build directory, is there a vtkFiltersFlowPaths.py file (find .
-name vtkFiltersFlowPaths -print)?

Under your build directory, is there a vtkFiltersFlowPathsPython.so?

What are your DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH and PYTHONPATHS set to?

In vtkpython what does:
> import vtk
> vtk.vtkCommonCore.__file__
say?