[vtkusers] volume representation of vtk objects

Chiranjib Sur sur.chiranjib at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 13:36:06 EST 2015

Hi,
I newly started to use vtk with my C++ code. I was wondering, if there is
any existing class that I can use to to extract the coordinate information
for a vtk object (e.g. a cylinder) for the entire volume ?
To be more explicit, if I create a vtkCylinder source, how do I get the
coordinate information for all the points if I consider the object is
solid.
Similarly, if I want to get the information about the surface, which class
should I use ?

Thanks in advance,
Chiranjib